<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Sunday, April 04, 2004


Pretty Pretty.. *grinz*


Finally finished my resume after a week of looking at it. Did bit by bit each day.. and im glad that i finally finished it today! Going to send the resume out starting.. TOMORROW!

Anyway, i went to visit my handsome orthondontist last friday to have the last of my braces removed. I now have pretty teeth.. Hee.. Kinda happy not because my teeth are straight and nice, but i no longer have problem eating without having food stuck on my braces!! Such a nice clean feeling.. and of cos, it cost a bomb and it has effectively drained all my resources that i have in my bank and i am now the poorest that i have been in the last 3 years.

Spent the weekend staying at home most of the time.. enjoying the simplicity of life.. Sometimes, it's just comforting to know that there is someone out there for me, extending help whenever i need it.


Watched this movie on saturday night.. It's quite exciting, but people who cannot take gross images of dead human bodies, i suggest you don't watch it... especially now that it's the tomb sweeping season..


Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com