<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Sunday, April 18, 2004


Quiz Time..


Have been receiving quizzes from friends recently and i have jumped into the trend and create a quiz for my friends!

Think you know everything about me? Take the "How Well Do You Know Me?" quiz I created on Tickle and see how you score.

Here's my first question:

1. Which is my favourite type of flowers
* Sunflowers
* Roses
* Tulips
* Daisy

Just click (or copy and paste) this link and you'll be taken to my quiz.
http://connect.tickle.com/test.html?id=F2vvM_XhqpmskS3r&

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com