<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Tuesday, June 15, 2004


Happy Birthday my love!!


Sometimes, it's hard for me to tell you
just how very much you mean to me.
I just don't know how to say
that you are an amazing, intelligent,
remarkable person as well as a interesting,
incredible, handsome guy.

I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Sometimes I can't believe that I was
even lucky enough to even meet you,
much less convince that we have walked so far.
But here you are by my side, and I am so happy.

Sometimes, I wish I knew how to say
that I know it hasn't always been easy,
and I know it won't always be.
But loving you is worth any hard times
we have to go through.
Sometimes, I close my eyes and smile
because I never dreamed my life
could be like this --
and it's all because of you.
And sometimes, I realize that I
don't tell you enough
that I love you, and I always will.

Adapted from Micheal Freeman

Happy Birthday to you my love,
my sweetheart, my everything..



Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com