<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Monday, July 26, 2004


A day without sunshine..


i feel like a puctured tyre.. feel so restless.. dont wanna do anything.. trying to search for my self worth.. who am i? It's been a some time since i felt this way.. i cant seemed to bring myself to smile.. to laugh at myself.. to poke fun of others.. to remain my usual mischievious personality with a cheeky grin..

the sun no longer brightens my day.. the chirping of the birds aint cheerful anymore.. they seemed to be singing a dull song.. all the cute things on my desk aint so cute anymore.. and no.. i'm not at the time of the month where everything is sucky.. I dunno why.. i wanna escape.. to a place where no one knows me.. to be alone..

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com