<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Thursday, July 22, 2004


Sickie girl & rush against time..


I havent been updating my blog recently.. Main reason was coz i was so busy at work preparing for a new outlet opening at Plaza Sing this friday.. and on top of that, being sick with a 38.3 degree fever.. think i ate something wrong.. i vomitted at work on tuesday.. havent had enough rest as yet, havent been sleeping well.. too much work.. too little time.. stupid computer at work.. too slow and too little memory to run my programs!! so frustrating..

There are some photos that i took over the weekend.. will upload them once i manage to squeeze some time to upload them into my computer..

For now.. it's time to shut my eyes and rest my body..

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com