<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Saturday, July 24, 2004


Wish List


If you have been following my blog.. i have added something new to it.. Inspired by jac, i have decided to add this "wish list" thingy into my blog.. i just remembered that my bdae is hopping near.. Hee..

Many of the items listed is part of my dream shopping list.. but i need to scrimp and save in order to buy.. someday.. they'll all be in my bag.. Hee.. Looking forward to that day..

Other things are meant to be a HINT to SOMEBODY.. hopefully that SOMEBODY will get the hint when he reads it.. (i dont even know if he does..) If you think you are not that SOMEBODY, then please don't do anything or act upon my wish list.. it's aint going to be the same even if i receive it. Its not the item that counts.. its the GIVER that's important..

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com