<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Tuesday, August 17, 2004


Train of thoughts... LOST!


Wanted to blog the moment i go home.. Used my bro's computer(he's on reservist!!).. checked my emails as usual... i dunno what happened.. i don't remember how.. i found myself waking after long nap.. and i stared hard at my blogger screen and cant remember what i wanted to blog initially.. argh..

Anyway, i just bought myself an expensive book.. Cutting edge advertising by Jim Aitchison. 2 words: Interesting & Enriching. Aiming to finish it soon..

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com