<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Sunday, October 24, 2004


I HATE IT WHEN SUNDAY IS OVER!!


my weekend always seems short, no matter whether i have to work on sat. ARGH! i feel like finding a cave, hiding in it and not coming out no matter what.. it's been a long time since i felt this way.. i wanna run away! from my work.. from my life.. from all the things that awaits me to do! *screams*

i like my blog header no matter what people say. i just like it to be cutesy. that's something that i aspire to be.. hahah.. (yes, i know im far from it! - tat's y i aspire!!)

i need motivation.. where should my motivation source be from?? i did something catastrophic today! Snipped off some of my hair..

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com