<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Thursday, October 21, 2004


my stress level is sky rocketing!!


I'm getting more and more easily frustrated at work and i know that isnt a good sign.. I am superly overloaded.. i dare say im coping at least 3 person's work and i can hardly breathe.. and some of my colleagues are pushing me more work.. their work.. i should say..

i need a break.. or something to perk me up.. change my comfort zone.. get out from where i am.. i have been toying with the idea of changing my hairstlye.. to the hairstyle that i had one year ago..but this time with pitch black hair. For those who hasnt seen it.. here's a really low res picture of it.. took it from my handphone cammie..one year ago.. hee..



i would like to hear comments on what you think.. should i or shouldnt i? Well.. i might just decide to heed your advice! but i'll decide myself eventually..

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com