<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Sunday, November 07, 2004


Getting over it..


I just cant believe it.. i spent the ENTIRE weekend at home not even stepping out of my front door.. it's been a LONG LONG time since i did that and the only thankful thing that i was glad about was that i didnt spent a single cent.

Felt sore and down.. spent my time cleaning up the room, trying to sort out my MASS collection of clothes.. and headed for dreamland pretty early, hoping that the new week would bring more cheer into my life..

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com