<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Wednesday, January 26, 2005


falling asleep..


has anyone got any cure for the urge to sleep right after food? I feel so lethargic.. am tired and want to curl up with my doggie and head for bed. I miss my bed so much now!

for once in a long time, i decided to listen to class 95 instead of Yes 93.3 for a change. heard many songs that reminds me of my younger days.. such memories.. like mambo night and stuff.. *grinz* i suddenly feel so OLD! gawd.. *pulls my hair and drop my jaws*

im gonna have mid 20s life crisis.. haha.. sounds serious? i deem it is! *sob* i dun wanna grow old.. Help me.. any anti anging products to recommend anyone?

wj & sy asked me to head for karaoke tonight.. i.. dunno whether i want to go.. half of me want to go badly.. the other half.. so tired.. and then.. i'm still thinking abt the consequences if i were to go...

*dilemna*

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com