<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Friday, February 25, 2005


livejournal journal..


i was asking mich about something in livejournal and i tried it on my livejournal and it now looks super screwed!! *fainting*

busy day in office.. i hardly had time msn/blog/surf.. my office phone line is down.. and that means i got to walk cubicles away to JUST make a call.. can u picture how busy i am? *sigh*

enjoyed lunch for once in a long while and now, i got my favourite iced milk tea to accompany me at work. hopefully my day can only get better.

-trying not to think abt the fine i paid-

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com