<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Friday, February 04, 2005


therapy = frustration..


I enthusiastically headed for retail therapy but ending up not finding anything to buy.. i desperately wanted to buy something.. for chinese new year.. i dun have anything to wear! so i end up feeling more frustrated than before i set out for..

was there really nothing for me to buy or was i not in the mood to see things? I dunno.. i just wanna spend money.. but i didnt manage to do it..

back home.. its weird. i felt a little better and decided to do something that i said i wont. somehow.. i just felt like doing it.. i made a call.. and it made me feel a little better. :)

alrighty.. im heading for bed.. i can feel my fingers heating up.. that's a sign that my body is getting heaty..

Good nite to all.. im gonna hug my boi to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com