<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Tuesday, March 15, 2005


some random facts as of now..


i wonder where the world has gone to. bed i guess. almost 80 people in my msn list and only 15 online. out of them 6 are my family members round the globe, and the rest are TP mates. huh, interesting.

most people read my blog at nite. the numbers on the site meters jumps so much faster as compared to in the day.

i realised a lot of people i know reads my blog.. but no one leaves any comments around. Hmmm.. mysterious lot? or that singaporeans are shy? anyway, i found out moses read my blog too.. and that really came as a surprise to me.

I'm still waiting for wei to call me and tell me his results. don't think i can sleep without hearing it.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com