<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Wednesday, April 27, 2005


burning eyes..


my day was extremely tiring. yesterday was much worst. i initially had many things to blog about, but the moment i sat here in front of my screen.. my mind is just so blank.

i wish the days will just go pass faster, i wish may would come faster. i seemed to have spent loads of money in the last 5 days and im running so dry before i know it.

im feeling a little down. maybe its time for me to start looking at life from a brand new perspective.

heading for a quick bath and time for bed. shall write more when inspiration hits me.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com