<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Thursday, April 14, 2005


injured cherie..


just came back from the sinseh and *ouch*..

got 3 ring marks on my right shoulder blade and a huge plaster. dun ask me what happened coz i have no idea. woke up one day feeling pain and ignored it till it got worse that i cant lift my arm. and mum insisted that i go to the sinseh.

no more carrying of heavy stuff, no cold drinks. that, puts a huge frown on my face. -pouts-

am so tired. woke at 6.30am and got out of the house early morning. spent a day working out my heart. it keeps pumping intensely and i almost died holding my breath at some point of time. but, it's now all over. glad that i didnt have to go through something that i dread so much. thanks for those who sent their well wishes and the little prayer michie said for me.

michie, im so touched that you sent me an sms at 2.59am in the morning. really.

was blog surfing and saw this cute thingy from michie's blog. Does it look like me?? i think it kinda, in my red bikinis and red foam floppies. heh.


courtesy of meegos


im feeling so worn and hungry. came home and work like mad on my computer replying emails and worked from home. and entertained calls on my mobile. urgh!

im super beat and its gonna be a super long day tomorrow. celebration time with my buddies again! woo hooo! -excited-

oh oh.. dinner's ready! mum mum time! cheerios!

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com