<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Wednesday, April 13, 2005


lost..


i'm on leave tomorrow. cant work, as much as i wish i could. that's a refreshing feeling for a change.

the day has come, the ambiguity of what it has in store for me frightens me. i hate saying this, but i think i need loads of hugs and love really soon.






*HUGS* TOTAL!
Give ME some *HUGS*


Get hugs of your own


im feeling stressed out this very moment. it was raining buffalos and goats this evening when i was "forced" to leave my workplace that i left many things undone. i now regret deeply that i left my office at all. so much work and i cant work tomorrow. i got a feeling im getting myself into deep shit.

and it all boils down to my darn computer. maybe it knows that i was cursing him late last nite. this morning, being at work on time, it greeted me with a black screen and options for me to consider. guess what?

here are some the options..
1. Normal mode
2. Command Prompt
3. DOS
and i cant remember what else.

fuck. of all days, it had to choose the day i really need to work on him loads. it simply screwed all my work up!

loitered at the reception area coz i didnt have a place to sit while someone looked at my com. and no, i didnt have nothing to do the whole day! i wish i could. slightly past 9am, i donned my production cap and shoes cover and headed towards the production to check on some cakes. got to make sure they are well done enough for a shoot.

10am, photographer came and its time to do the shoot. stood there watching each cake being shoot, chose the images with the lightings that i wanted, cut the cakes, slice up some, the rolls and at the same time.. ate some. heh heh. that's prob. the best part of the photoshoot. to eat. but there's nothing much to eat really. most of the cakes are dummies - no filling in them!

by the time it was done. It's 2+ already. and i hadnt had lunch. how cool is that? not to mention that i was freaking hungry!

spent the rest of the day at my desk. not working, but back-up-ing mmy files. the IT guru in my office says there's still something wrong with the com. i need to back up my files fast. and so, that's what i did, on a really slowing moving computer. takes me ages just to view the files and burn them into a cd. argh!

time to go home when im done. and as much as i want to stay. my colleague kept bugging me to go. she meant well. it was raining so heavily! and i am going to be the last person in the office. something not really recommended when u work in a ulu industrial place like mine, especially when the bus stop is quite a distance away. and they have called a cab to get out of the place. so, reluctantly i went ahead.. and im now in SELF REPROACH!

tho i brought some work home, checked my emails the moment i got home, but i remembered so much MORE things that i had to do before tomorrow morning 9.30am. toyed with the thot of heading back there really early in the morning but i cant. i gotta leave my house at 7am tomorrow and i dun have the key to the office!!

i wish someone could tell me what i could do. if only i have the office key. if only i have a car. i will drive back now and get all my work done!

-disgrunted-

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com