<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Friday, April 22, 2005


lunchtime..


I'm trying to steal a quick blog during lunch, when everyone is out.

these days, i think the bed is one place i enjoy being at. i turned in at 10+ last nite. it's so un-me, but i was so tired that i was fighting my eyelids at 8+.. was uploading the pictures from my cam and resizing them so that i can send them to the gals and larry via email.

i hate clutter. clutter clutter clutter. my desk is so cluttered with paper that i cant see my desktop. as much as i tried to clear.. more just come pouring in. i dont know if it's because im seated near the fax machine, there are always new faxes on my desk everytime i walk away. or whoever's clearing the faxes will just dump a pile on my desk. im not exaggerating. those faxes that are not meant for me will also find their place somewhere on the top of my desk. i wonder if people truly know the meaning of an "in-tray". my in-tray is always empty, but my desk cluttered. -sigh-

my shoulder and my arm is still hurting. sometimes the pain is so extrememe that i want to break off my arm. wonder what is wrong, but i don't have the time to go to the sen sei, not the same one at least.

these days, i seemed to be lost in my own world of work and sleep. nothing else seemed to fill my life. heh.

its friday! i tot i was supposed to be happy, but the thought of working tomorrow just irks me. today is also dad's birthday, but i might be meeting michie for dinner. i bought my dad a cake, the first time in years.. or maybe, the first one in my entire life so far and no, i dont think im going to celebrate it for him.

i feel a little lost without msn at work, but it has also allowed me to concentrate fully on clearing the clutter. I'm debating on the issue if i should install it back.

almost time for me to have lunch. i miss all my msn pals. :) i hope everyone will have a great day!

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com