<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Saturday, April 09, 2005


Not feeling too well..


I'm constantly tired these days.. i came home after a hearty lunch with chiew yen n jasmine at crystal jade that serve the la mian and xiao long bao..

came home determined to study my jap, but was glued to my computer for a while.. headed back in my room to study and within 15 mins of studying, i fell into slumber. heh heh.. i'm not lazy! its just that im too tired!

just woke not too long ago and it's an unusual saturday cos im hardly at home on sat and blogging! heading out soon tho, maybe to catch a movie or something and then more mugging at my jap. the test is in less than 48 hrs and im kinda freaked out knowing that i havent revised for a long long time.

my throat's feeling a tad too dry, head spinning and i think my blood level has dropped again. i also fell earlier when i got out of my bed and my vision went blank for a while. i hope i dont get sick, not when im trying to be superwomen at work.

i forsee a tough week ahead and there may be some emotional roller coaster ride that i may go through on thursday. im keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that i can pull it through.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com