<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Monday, April 18, 2005


painful day..


woke up today with a nagging pain in my arm still. its not getting better! headed for lunch and had this really sharp bugging pain in my chest that i hardly could bring myself to swallow the food. i was finding it a little hard to breathe. wonder what is wrong.

then came the cramps. argh.. stupid cramps. and i dunno what i ate wrongly. stomach churned and i had the runs. darn! i wonder if the day could get any better.

im still reeling in pain as i type this post. wanted to head for bed but i need to do up a poster. -sigh-

im due at my orthodontist's this month and i didnt know till 3 days ago. the card came in my mail more than a month ago, and my mum didnt tell me! argh! she just dumped it into this box with all the rest of the bills till i was clearing it the other day! and i'm left with only 2 fridays this month to book the appointment.

i'm a little scared tho. i havent been religiously wearing my retainers. in fact, i kinda stopped wearing them coz they are such a chore! and i suspect, my teeth has moved and gone askew. that's why im fearing the visit. i dun want to hear the truth coming from the orthodontist! it means.. 4k down the drain. -freaks out-

am so tired already. spent the evening working on wei's report and reading a book. got to get my poster done up before heading to bed. night all. i'll meet you in my dreams.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com