<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Monday, April 25, 2005


sores and pain all over..


this post is being typed twice coz i keep losing my post even since blogspot implemented the "recover post" thingy. esp. when i edit my text.. everything below whatever i edited will be gone! urgh! stupid stupid stupid. i'll try to recall whatever i typed earlier, but i don't think it'll be as good as what i initially wrote.

i spent sat afternoon in dreamland coz i was so tired after sleeping so late the night before. was too excited abt the graduation photos and didnt realised that its so late by the time i was done. finally installed msn on my computer at work coz i was stoning and didnt feel like getting anything done. besides, most of the correspondence that i needed to deal with were off on sats.

made a resolution to exercise more since i stopped my regular swimming trips after i got so busy with yoga and my jap classes. so, with a new found kaki (ms agnes koh ;) ), i have decided to start jogging.

shopped ard for a pair of running shoes and spent $65 dollars on a simple nike pair. of coz, it also helped much that my brother was working at sports link. heheh. huge discounts! spent the rest of the night on drinks at this villa bali pub/restaurant place that's quite romantic and pool at pool fusion 3.

met pei & ray for badminton on sunday afternoon and i excitedly woke wei up, doned my usual athlete gear, put on my brand new shoes and carried the new racket that i got for christmas pressie and set out of the house. even the extremely heavy downpour didnt dampen my spirits tho it caused mud splashes on my new white shoes.

when the car pulled in at the multi-storey carpark at clementi, i got out of the car and headed down the stairs. i missed a step and fell, sprawled on the floor.

my racket hit the floor with a loud slam, my left ankle feels twisted and sprained, my palms hurt so much from the abrasion and my right knee suffered a graze wound. aww.. i tell you.. it hurt so much that tears came rolling down my cheeks even tho i was laughing so hard at my clumsiness. pei was confused and she couldnt make out whether i was laughing or i was crying.

i was in fact laughing, but the pain almost killed me. i sat there and couldnt move for a while.. and i was so upset that wei decided to answer a call (right after i fell) than tend to me!! it so happened that a police car was patrolling the carpark and they stopped the car, winded down their windows and call out and asked if im ok, and left and wei is still on the line!!

i am so mad. so upset! even the police seemed more concerned at that point of time and i refused to talk to wei even tho he tried to offer his concern after his phonecall. is that it? a phonecall is more important than me? hurmph!

okie, i sound petty. but put yourself in my shoes, the person that i needed most just walked away answering a phone call. sigh. im just so disappointed.

it was only after a while that i managed to stand up and walk. no, limp. but i still decided to play coz the pain wasnt so bad and i didnt sprain my ankle afterall. i guess it's because the bone in my left ankle is dislodged previously and it's loose so preventing the sprain. my knee hurt with every step i took, still feeling sore with wei. :( (my heart hurts more than anything else!)

i dunno what's with me or maybe im not used to the shoes. less than a minute after i stepped into the court, i tripped and tumbled on the ground while trying to hit the shuttlecork. i literally slammed on the ground and rolled. i must have created quite a stir coz pei & ray were laughing and everyone else in the surrounding courts turned to look at me. -super embarrassed-

i got up pretending it didnt hurt, but i bruised my knuckle at my right wrist, my right hip bone and my right knee. argh. how unlucky. still, i went on to play badminton for the next hr and a half.

the night ended at j8 watching infection. i wouldnt recommend anyone for that show. i came out feeling stupid (cannot comprehend the show) and swore that i'm never gonna pay for jap/korean horror movies at the cinemas again. the whole show is in japanese (tho i can understand abt 20% and random words every now and then), and i was thinking the meaning might be a little lost after the translation. wei & me were both stumped, not knowing what exactly the show meant. Infection, we don't get it. haha

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com