<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Tuesday, April 12, 2005


splitting headache..


it hasnt been a really nice day for me. it started out with me being quite late for work, and loads of trouble shooting at work. i didnt sleep well last night..i fell asleep in the midst of doing something (i cannot remember what!!) and woke in the middle of the night to find my com not shut.. and couldnt sleep at ease after that.

then my darn computer at work, crashed on me at least 15 times today. made me so mad that i was on the verge of throwing the whole piece of junk downstairs. its not like it has got virus or something. works fine, but really lack of memory and the batt in there.. dying.. and i told someone about the problem since eons ago.. and he doesnt want to do anything abt it, which makes me all the more frustrated. anyway, these arent the crux of the problem.. the best part of it all.. the computer just simply reboots itself all the time.. like while im in a midst of typing a word document.. or when i open a new program.. or when im in reading my emails. anytime, is the word. without a single warning at all.

anyone knows what's the hell is fucking wrong with that computer? sometimes, i accidentally knock the cpu slightly and im faced with a blank screen again! so many deadlines and it simply doesnt help with many people breathing down my neck and my computer rebooting itself all the time. at times, it would even reboot itself 3 times within 5 mins.

i cant even surf the net properly. but, i observed something.. its usually not that bad in the morning but it gets worse as time goes on. has anything that has got to do with heat tat's causing the problem? sigh.. i need a computer guru.

anyway.. i guess many people has experienced effects of my computer crashing with me signing in n out of msn so many times.. other times.. i appear offline (weird sign) coz i cant be bothered to sign in anymore!

i dunno what i did, drank or eat to trigger a splitting headache since this afternoon. the headache is still bugging me now and i feel like heading to my bed soon.

on a happier note, i'm glad that i finished my jap and that i now have more time for myself for at least till my next jap course starts. started reading the angels & demons book by dan brown this morning. its been near my bed for 2 weeks and i resisted reading it then coz i was supposed to be studying for jap. ended up not studying much either and spent all my time on my computer. i'm so technology dependent that i'll freak out should i lose my computer.

i bought more tuna after work and made more tuna to eat. and i am just simply so thrilled to bite on the tomato-tuna-cracker combination. simple pleasures of life. :)

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com