<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Thursday, April 28, 2005


uncomfortable eyes..


my eyes hurt since i woke this morning. Not sure why and my vision seemed clouded. am constantly blinking my eyes to wade off the uncomfortable feeling.

this morning seems extremely slow and im missing the mudpie i ate as nydc last night. im craving for it again!! :(

since young, i always had the notion that i'm gonna die really young and just moments ago, i did a quiz and i guess im not too far from my notion! it says, im supposed to die at 58!!

this morning, i found out someone or maybe a couple of people, have googled for my blog using "cherieladie blogspot" as the search words. i seriously suspect its just one such person, who consistently found it convenient to find my blog in google. it makes me curious who this person is.. Hmm..

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com