<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Friday, May 06, 2005


feeling restless..


super heavy lunch putting me to sleep now. i wish 2 weeks will quickly pass me by. i want to go on the trip badly.

with mother's day approaching, im getting bored. nothing much for me to do now since everything seemed to come to a halt since the announcement on tuesday. everything is so ambigious. everything i need to do is being put on hold, but the office hours are so long to kill!

had the intention to head home and sleep tonight, but decided that i wanna go shopping. pamper myself with a coat or maybe a scarf for my trip, just to keep the excitement up. i cant wait!! anyone wanna join me for a shopping spree?

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com