<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Wednesday, May 18, 2005


i'm tagged!


was just blog browsing when i realised im tagged by michie with a book meme! Hmm.. im also one of the worst person to be tagged with a book meme.. kinda extreme opposite of michie. i read a book every week!

here goes..

1) Total number of books owned
at least a few hundreds, could be a thousand.. i really don't know. i keep all the books i read.. all my school textbooks.. and i still have the whole collection of enid blyton books that i read since im a kid.. and i do collect all of books of certain authors.. maybe i should start selling them..

2) The last book I bought
just 2 days ago. cant remember the title. think it's the villa of mysteries.. aint too sure coz its from an author i never read before. grabbed it for reading on my trip.

3) The last book I read
deception point by dan brown

4) Five books that mean a lot to me
men are from mars, women are from venus by john grey.
- my guide to understanding the opposite sex better

my organiser
- it's abt my life, my schedules, my appointments, my feelings and some little secrets

dictionary
- a book that never fails to teach me new things/words

my japanese textbook
- my guide to mastering the language

cant think of exact books that mean a lot to me.. too many books back at home and i read mostly friction.. oh oh.. maybe i can think of 1 more.

my secondary school autograph book
- i never see it again since 1997 when i passed it to a guy to write something on it. i doubt he'll be reading my blog now.. but he does.. my message is clear. i want my god damn book back! in there are a lot of my sweet secondary school memories and many precious photos.

5) Tag five people to fill this out on their LJs / blogs.
1. eric @ nomoresoup.blogspot
2. agnes @ obtuseyanzz.blogspot
3. sally @ skylarlady.blogspot
4. jacklyn @ livejournal
5. joycelyn @ mylittlewish.blogspot

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com