<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Saturday, May 21, 2005


lazing at work..


came really late for work today.. midway through my luggage packing, i was so tired that i dozed off in the midst of it.

at 8.30am this morning, my mum screamed at me cos i was still in bed. i didnt set my alarm clock.. my bed filled with clothes that i got to pack into the luggage. super tired and feeling sick.. after snoozing for 20 min, i had to drag myself to the bathroom.

i'm prob the latest person to reach the office. heh. slacked and blog surf all morning. nothing much to do. did most of them yesterday already. am now waiting for 12.30pm. i wanna head home and continue packing.. and maybe catch a little sleep before going computer shopping with wei. -feeling worn-

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com