<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Friday, June 10, 2005


finally sleeping early..


i fell asleep holding an un-capped pen last nite. in bed. i have no recollection of what i was doing before that. i remembered working on my photo collages. i remembered seeing the clock strike 12.40am. and anything after that..why the pen was in my hand, i seriously cant remember.

i woke at 6am. head feeling groggy, room + dressing table + toilet lights are still gleaming brightly. i stood up and stared into the mirror. my eyes are puffy and its a torture to peer at the image reflected on the mirror.

checked on my computer and its blinking in my eyes. surprisingly, i sat down and did 2 more collages for my spain photos, shut my computer and tried to get back to sleep.

turn, toss, turn. i dont think i grabbed any sleep. it didnt feel like i did. mum banged on my door at 8. -argh- and there i go again, working out my daily routine.

anyway, here are MORE spain photos..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com