<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Monday, June 13, 2005


fuckity fuck..


ring any bell? yes, that was my msn yest. im not going to explain what happened.. but i have something to say to someone.

dont u ever listen? didnt i already tell u where i thought it would be before u asked me time and time again. yes, u have been bugged by someone else. but that, doesnt give u a reason to raise ur voice at me and keep bugging me?

what do u want to me do? corner me till i decide to lie? and stop blaming abt me shouting when u raised ur voice at me first. u got a temper and i got a nastier one. im pretty good at slamming doors too. that, u should know. the only difference is that im more sane and wont do crazy things.

u owe me an apology. it doesnt mean that i decided to answer ur call this morning means u are forgiven. i'm still waiting for the apology and the thank u for the hokkien mee.

enuff said. i'll wait. no matter how long u'll take.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com