<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


lifted from michie's lj..



woah.. i think this is quite fun..

You can ask me any 4 questions. no matter how personal, inappropriate, or random.

I promise to answer the questions 100% truthfullly.

so what are u waiting for?? shoot me.

Repost this and see what people want to ask you....

disclaimer - i reserve the right not to answer certain questions if i deem it unfit to be here on this bloggie (however, i might answer u via some other means.. just so to let u know.. but note.. MIGHT.

p/s: use the comments link instead of the tag board. thankie!

Comments:
1. not studying as hard as i should in sec sch and poly. my grades were really like shit and i had to put in so much more extra effort in uni.

2. i think sec school. those were the really fun days that i enjoyed.

3. too lazy to pack my room (like pig sty),
switching on my computer the moment i reach home (even before i can step into my room), and lai chuang!!

4. dbs & uob internet banking, dictionary.com, jigzone.com, photobucket.com and google!
 
Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com