<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Thursday, June 09, 2005


silly little me..


i was really frustrated last nite. my hp was spoilt! 6 months old handphone. i was sitting by my computer with my hp by my side. the last msg i got was around 11pm. at 2am in the morning, i wondered why my hp was unusually quiet. and guess what? my hp screen is blank and doesnt react no matter what keys i hit on the keypad. no matter how hard i tried to switch it on.. it wont light up. shucks. i was like cursing. how can it just died on me?

low batt? i plugged my little phone into my charger and waited for 15 mins. no reaction still! shucks. that was when i was REALLY upset. and it had to happen when i just loaned my spare phone to my aunt during my spain trip to help her tide over till she got herself a new phone. and she's in KL. how great. started looking for my warranty card and conceptualizing plans for heading to nokia centre right after work. took my sim and pluck it into my really old 6510 and there i was, reeling in misery.

i got to admit. my hp is an accessory i cannot live without. it's a sad thing, but i'll feel super lost without it. i would go home to retrieve my hp if i realise that i forgot to bring it along with me, no matter how late for work i will be.

my brother came out for a drink and i was complaining abt my hp. my bro kept insisted that it was a case of low batt, and so he went off to my room, checking out the phone, charging it and fumbling with it. 10 mins later, he emerged asking for my sim card and shouted, "aiyah! nothing wrong with ur phone lah. told u low batt already!"

refusing to believe it, i passed him my sim card. he took it, pluck it into my hp and presto! the nokia sign flashing in my face. i can feel the cheer lighting up my face. hee. and so it turned out.. that my hp was in meeting mode and didnt give out any signal when it went low batt. tat's y i didnt know. and my mum, switched off the electrical plug for my charger (it NEVER happened before) while i was away in spain, that's y i din get any reaction from my phone when i plug it in.

how silly right?

(more silly things abt me here)

anyway, here's more spain photos (day 3)..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com