<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Monday, June 13, 2005


yawns..


im so tired. i slept near 5am again last nite. i wanted to turn around my sleeping time over the weekend, but stupid me, i fell asleep yesterday evening when i was lying in bed fuming. and i couldnt get to sleep again and my bio clock is totally screwed! argh! -smacks myself-

now, im relieving the receptionist at the front desk so that she can head for lunch. its so quiet here. am alone with the front door, 4 walls and the lift for company. it's super condusive for sleeping with the orangey lights giving out their glows above me. help. im typing nonsense to keep myself away. no msn either. better not too, since once a while there's a stranger walking in..

i can feel my eyes closing and my head nodding.. and my body starting to feel lifeless. help! -slaps myself awake-

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com