<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Thursday, July 21, 2005


crushed..


it's been a terrible day for me. my pride has been crushed. i was mocked at in front of many. even tho my conscious is clear and i didnt do anything that i shouldn't, i dont feel the same anymore.

the cheerfulness of the day has been sucked away. she was mean, very mean. but i believe in karma. now, i'm like a dumping ground. anyone can come to me and dump their workload on me. they, have been given permission to do so. the world aint fair anyway, and who can i blame?

someday, somewhere, i'm sure i'll have my last laugh. just don't step on me. i'm like a mine, waiting to blast the shit out of you the moment i get the chance.

for now, i'll just take it as a lesson to grill me stronger, and make me a tougher person than what i am today.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com