<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Thursday, July 21, 2005


new blog skin..


i've changed my blog look. and it took me a few days. and still, it sucks. it still needs some fine tuning here and there.. but for now, it would suffice. my sleep is much more important.

in the days ahead, i'll be a lot more busier. i wish my friends will give me some strength to help me go through what i will be facing. i need to build my confidence up very fast. the work load is piling and it will be a challenging path ahead.

tho i very much want to suceed, i do not want to pressure myself too much. things will still move smoothly i guess.. i have the will, so i'll have my way.

wish me luck.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com