<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Saturday, July 30, 2005


seeking balance..


i need to balance some equations. between happiness and unhappiness. between friends and work. between my different priorities. between the life i want and the career i desire.

i need some adjustments to my mentality.

im losing my voice. health is suffering. brain is overworked. i need sleep. i need fun and relaxation. but, fret not.. im a fighter and i'll put in my best shot.

for now.. i hope i have understanding friends to see me through that. i feel so guilty that i havent had time to catch up with most. im not even revising my japanese and that's bad. the test date is approaching once again.

it's the weekend! i shouldnt be thinking that much. 2 more hours and i'll switch to snooze mode. as usual, i doubt i'll pen till monday or tuesday night. have a great weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com