<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Wednesday, July 13, 2005


unsightly blog..


i havent been noticing. shit. the cute little pics on my blog are all gone. and when i tried to log in to my account to find them back. i realised my account is gone. Hmmm. no idea why.

anyway, maybe its time to change the look of my blog. shall work on it when i have the time.. so, bear with the little crosses that appear for now.

looking forward to the weekend! going on a fishing trip at a kelong! but dun ask me where. somewhere in malaysia, but i dunno the details. all i was told was to pack my bag. heh.

but one thing for sure.. there'll be loads of photos next week! ;)

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com