<$BlogRSDURL$>

a search for character.. seeking meaning of life.. losing naivete in the process..

Tuesday, July 05, 2005


very random..


met siew yin on the train back home the other day! kinda excited to see her and chat with her..

i got a 2cm big blister on my ankle knuckle and its darn painful. ouch!

jap class was very hectic last nite with only 3 students attending. (gosh! where did the rest go to?)

im starting to get busier recently at work.

im down with a nagging cold and i wish im back at home in bed!

im falling asleep on my desk.

- - - - - - -


i know i havent been updating my blog much. or rather updating it with more information abt me. it seemed to me, that i do not have anything to write on it anymore. Oops! actually, it's cos im more conscious on what i write here now. my life has been quite exposed recently.

time to work on my stuff. will update when i have the inspiration soon.

Comments: Post a Comment




















  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com